PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
At Naturally Berry, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We appreciate and respect how important your privacy and personal data is.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please drop us a line at
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
To allow us to run our website and offer services and products to you, we collect certain personal information about our users. The information you supply is used for delivering products to you, keeping in contact, and for dealing with any enquiries you may have. For example, we collect purchase history information which includes products you have bought from us and dates and times of those purchases.
The personal information we collect includes - Name, Email Address, Delivery Address.
We do not collect or store credit or debit card details.
We collect some of this information when you place an order through our site or subscribe to our newsletters.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not, will not and will never, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, or email address. Our reputation is important to us and we believe this is essential to maintaining that reputation.
We will also not share your data with third parties.
Financial transactions via our site are handled by our payment providers - we use Wix.com. We share transaction data with our payment providers to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, issuing refunds and dealing with complaints and queries relating to payments and refunds.
You can find more information about the payment services providers' privacy policies at –
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of the latest news from us and to let you know about our products that you may be interested in.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any of our emails
- By contacting us via email at email@example.com
When you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further emails.
Cancelling our emails will not stop service communications (such as order confirmations and updates, and despatch notices).
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We'll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide customer support.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide our services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages (see MARKETING MESSAGES ABOVE)
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
Please note that if you ask us to delete your personal data and then wish to resume using our services, that you may have to re-register on our site.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at
We will update this page with any changes to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make major changes, we will make that clear on the Naturally Berry website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We always like to hear from our customers.
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice?
- Would like us to stop using your information?
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint?
Then please don’t hesitate to contact us via .
we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.